1. Acid dyes, more suitable for protein fiber and nylon fiber and silk and so on.
2. Cationic dyes (alkaline fuel), suitable for acrylic, polyester, nylon and fiber and protein fiber.
3. Direct dyes, suitable for cellulose fiber fabrics, washing fastness to poor, and different, but the modified direct dye washing chroma will be very good improvement.
4. Disperse dyes, suitable for viscose, acrylic, nylon, polyester, etc., washing fastness, polyester better, viscose poor.
5. Azo fuel (Nafplion dye), suitable for cellulose fabrics, bright color, more suitable for gorgeous color.
6. Reactive dyes, mostly used in cellulose fiber fabrics, are less used in proteins. Characterized by bright color, light resistance, washing, good resistance to friction.
7. Sulphur dyes, suitable for cellulose fiber fabric, dark color, mainly navy, black and brown, light resistance, excellent water resistance, poor resistance to chlorine bleaching, long-term storage of fabric will damage the fiber.
8. The reduction of dyes, suitable for cellulose fiber fabrics, light, washing degree is very good, and resistant to chlorine bleaching and other oxidation bleaching.
9. Paint, suitable for all fibers, it is not a dye, but through the resin mechanical adhesion fiber, dark fabric will harden, but the color is very accurate, most of the good photometric, good water, especially in the light.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lace Fabric Classification
- Technology knowledge of nylon ribbon
- Introduction to Wood Buttons
- Combined Buttons Overview
- Features of high-grade lace fabric
- What is embroidery fabric?
- Introduction to hand hook lace
- Natural button Characteristics
- The main ingredient of lace lace
- Embroidery Lace Application Field